Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thank You note to Eva Raines

                                                                                                                                               3-25-15
Dear Mrs. Raines,

      Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me, and answer my questions for my interview. I enjoyed speaking with you, and learning about Montgomery.
     I thought it was interesting about how your family dates back to 1832, and that was before Texas became a state.
     Also, My favorite place to eat in Montgomery is, Pizza Shack too.
     I am amazed at how much Montgomery has grown in the past 16 years. I could not imagine not having a Walmart or library nearby. I knew Montgomery has grown a lot, but not that much.
     Next time the, Texian Heritage Festival, goes on I will for sure be there. 
     It has been a pleasure to speak with you.





Sincerely,
     Brandon Pruter


    

No comments:

Post a Comment