Thursday, March 26, 2015

Interview

What is your first and last name and how long have you lived in Montgomery?
I am, Eva Raines, and I have lived in Montgomery for 16 years.

Have you lived anywhere else besides Montgomery?
I lived Georgia most of my life

What are some of your earliest memories of Montgomery?
There was no WalMart, hardware store or library.

What are some of the biggest changes in Montgomery?
The buildings and Houses are being built everywhere.  

What are the reasons for the biggest changes you have noticed?
The growth is a big reason. People want to get away from all the hustle in Houston.

What do you like most about Montgomery?
I love how because this the only library in Montgomery and everyone recognizes me.

Do you have family in Montgomery?
Yes. My family dates back to 1832. They lived in Angelino county before Texas was a state.

Do you have ideas on how people can involved in Montgomery?
Join the Montgomery Historical Society.

What are your favorite restraunts in Montgomery?
Pizza shack, Phil's Roadhouse, Old Montgomery Steakhouse.


What are your favorite activities in Montgomery?
The Texian Herritage Festival at Fernland park.

What are your favorite things about Montgomery?
When a new place is built it has to look old.

Do you ever plan on living anywhere else?
Only if I was the only one in my family in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment